Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FF3

I got Firefox Three today. I'm sorry they could get the Guinness Book record for most downloaded application in one day, but Mozillas' servers got overloaded. Bummer.

The app is still sweet. I'll have to get used to the new toolbar, but it shouldn't take to long. Earlier today I realized that my $30 Oblivion Bible is still missing; I called Rob and Jake, who I loaned it to, and it was gone. So my suspission is that my mom took it and destroyed it, or hid it, or ate it, or something.

Grrr.

I asked her and she was like, "Your bible is on your desk." And then I was like, "No, not a real Bible, the Oblivion Bible." She freaked. "Nothing should be referred to the Bible except the scriptures!" she said. "Those weirdos out there are just trying to fall into there perverted way of living!" And then I was like "No one calls it the Oblivion Bible except me, and its just a video game - not a way of life."

So yeah. grrr.

Swim practice was a drag this morning. We did a few warm up sets, and then we did 50 50's. Which is basically 50 x 2 lengths of the pool = 100 lengths of the pool. And they were hard.

Not as bad as the 3000s we did in high school swimming. (one of the many reasons I quit) That is rediculous. (thats 120 lengths)

I stumbled upon this guy named Nick Vujicic. He was born without arms or legs, but he's amazing.

Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DxlJWJ_WfA

No comments: