Monday, June 16, 2008

9:41

It's nine forty-two post meridian and I thought I'd blog a bit to talk about today.

I got up at 6:07 this morning for the first swim team morning practice. The water was cold.
I mentioned to my swim friends that if they made the practice two hours later, the temperature of the air would be warmer (the sun is out longer, warming the atmosphere), and logically it would make more sense. If we started at 7:30 or 8:30 we'd be done before 10 and we'd have the rest of the day ahead of us.

Well anyways, it wasn't a bad practice. We played fat-bat baseball at the end of practice, and my team won. I hit the worst pitch, but we still won.

So for the rest of the day, I've been on a computer. I got up once to take a shower and change my clothes, but its pretty much been clean sailing to boredom all day. I watched Finding Forrester, Pan's Labyrinth, and 3 or 4 Family Guy Episodes.

I watch them on surfthechannel.com; its pretty nice.

Pan's Labyrinth is good, slightly gory, but good. Its funny because there isn't any characters in the movie named Pan. The girls name is Ofelia and her alias is Princess Moanna.

Finding Forrester was also amazing, but in a different genre. Quite remarkably done.

Well, thats all for tonight. I wish I had spent today more fruitfully, but there's always tomarrow.

No comments: